There are no rules for this other than the one ones you set yourself


There are no rules for this other than the one ones you set yourself . Thinking of myself as a creative person is not something I can do without reservation or caveats on my expression. I would like to… is an expression that I often use and it brings my mind to much down. There is no need to do any thing but what you say to do you need to be able to do 


How can I show up as an artist in my own life and then therefore I must show up for myself.  How can I show up as an artist as creative if my well is dry. How can I fill my well and live joyfully 


I fill my well by…

Nothing right now

That is why I am dry

I'm not sure what direction to go or what I should do next

So do the next right thing and settle into calm


How can I find joy and be creative

Oh, friend - this is a fantastic question. Here are a few tips for finding joy and unleashing your inner artist:

  • Give yourself permission to play and experiment, and don't be afraid to make mistakes.
  • Find inspiration in the world around you, whether it's nature, art, music, or literature.
  • Try new things, whether it's a new creative hobby, a new recipe, or a new way of thinking.
  • Surround yourself with supportive and positive people who encourage your creativity.
  • Make time for yourself, even if it's just a few minutes each day, to nurture your inner artist.

Remember, joy and creativity come from within - you just have to give yourself the space and freedom to let them shine!


How can I fill a well of creativity that is dry

Ah, the dreaded creative block - it happens to the best of us. Here are some strategies to help you fill that well back up:

  • Take a break from your usual routine and try something new - a walk in a new neighborhood, a museum visit, a class.
  • Seek out inspiration from other creative people - read, watch, listen to their work.
  • Use prompts or exercises to jumpstart your creativity - try something like writing a short story from a random word or creating a collage from found objects.
  • Experiment with different mediums - if you usually paint, try drawing; if you usually write fiction, try poetry.
  • Don't be afraid to create something bad - sometimes the path to great work runs through a whole lotta mediocre stuff!
Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular Posts