in my rock bottom reality
i choose and pattern my life in a series of inaccessible loves
i have the bad bad habit of being led my idealistic intention right into the routine of the practicality

so how do i relearn to open my heart to dreams
goodness i have so many possibilities and advantages in front of me
what do i need to do to realize my conviction>>>
~Life is Mad Love! Das Leben ist wütende Liebe! La vida es amor enojado! La vie est amour fol! La vita è amore pazzo!





Turn down-time into play-time with Messenger games Play Now!

Comments

  1. Of course life is real so that in itself is a real problem that we all have.
    Maybe reality is something we live and dreams are something we dream! Each are there; separate but together.
    They need to be separate until the dream turns into reality.
    Meanwhile treat reality as if it is all you've got right now and treat it with respect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts