it is almost spring
almost there
if you are in my neck of the woody world the turning of spring is officially on the 20th at 5-ish in the morning.
so rise and shine
then on the first day there is a celebration in our downtown

check it at www.winterlight.ca

i am looking for to the earth melting and new growth
i am looking forward to new parts of me showing through

here's a question
and please let me know
if i grew a field of potatoes and onions
(organically of course)
would you eat them?



Take Care

Love, Ruth

Edmonton, Alberta

~Life is Mad Love! Das Leben ist wütende Liebe! La vida es amor enojado! La vie est amour fol! La vita è amore pazzo!





Messenger has tons of new features that make chatting more fun. Click here to learn more.

Comments

  1. i'd eat them

    anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd eat them too! Especially if they were organic and free and delivered. Everybody should grow and eat free organic food. This is from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Guess what. I can't seem to get out of this blog or do I mean bog! Help, I'm sinking! maybe it is good news or maybe it is quick saaaand! Goooood byyyye!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts