Trying for More Communication

Just in case i haven't told you yet. . .]
I am now CARFree
tra la la it is a carefree life to be CARfree!
 
edmonton is lovely this autumn season
thanksgiving was full of tasty treats and reminders of how much i really have to be thank-full for. . .
like tasty treats and the ability to make the good decision to become car free.
 
I worked alot over the weekend though thankfully had saturday off when i could celebrate and sup with my family. A good meal and topped with white belgian beer. and preceded by a trip to the national cross cycling champion racing in Argyll Park. Wow! Peak performances must start training. . . should only take me ten years.
 
i am steadily fixing my bikes into perfecto condition and trying to become handy with them. Perhaps a nice side effect of this biking habit will be to "fix" my body into perfecto condition as well.
i keep wondering how long i will dare to ride into the cold and ice season- it may be a decision of courage or of common sense i am not sure yet but i'll keep you posted.
 
I am off to spent the eveing a bike garage and should finish the evening with a next to new bike. Wish me luck!

Take Care

Love, Ruth



~Life is Mad Love! Das Leben ist wütende Liebe! La vida es amor enojado! La vie est amour fol! La vita è amore pazzo!





Comments

Popular Posts