My Philosophy of Life –or the Six underlying components for how I live!

Anything worth doing is worth playing at-all play is good not all play is the same. In every moment and experience you need to connect with its essential meaning and spirit which maybe serious, sacred, light, nonsense or all of those together. Be curious and interested in the people of the world around you. Wherever I am, I must BE MYSELF, remember that to be myself may mean being different or the same as others. I smile – feel relieved when I know the people I care about are doing okay. Money is a necessary tool in the world now, to be used with consideration and caution so it does not overwhelm the life.

AND REMEMBER TO BREATHE for as long as possible!!!

My mantra of simple living. . .in my life there are goods and bads, there are lows and highs, there are the utterances of sweet delight and tearing whimpers of sadness there just is it is enough to slow down and realize that life is no where but here and I am only who I am.

My becoming is inevitable but not real.

There are moments there are seconds that are there and then gone and there are sweet troubles that go on forever and you must be only glad that you have them- that you are lucky enough to gather up only such small ones.




~Life is Mad Love! Das Leben ist wütende Liebe! La vida es amor enojado! La vie est amour fol! La vita è amore pazzo!



Comments

Popular Posts