When I thought I was right I found I was wrong
I do not know what I want
I could so easily let my self be carried into a world of illusion
And distractibility
I already am just so. . .
There is little to inspire but I will go on
There is little to do but love and learn,
I must start to,
I am itching to
though I am not doing it.
I am afraid and slow,
Though there is satisfaction in joy found and lost and found again
O kiss madly in the direction of love- to be everything- to know love, to share the secret of mad love
To dance naked through the streets and call out the name of love
To be old and comfortable again with love to be loved
To stop staying back from love, to walk with goodness in my heart and with the goddess
There before.
Life is infinitesimally small. And life is much too big to contain in the swirling dervish of my mind.
Of sweet natured fools to fall in love with joy and remembering life is the maddest anarchy of the loveliest tendencies
To begin is to renew one’s interest in the small.

Comments

  1. huh?

    howz it going at work? I can't tell...

    ~E

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts