My trip is still going on. . .

a sweet spot to like in the centre of the city. . .









bikes as an excellent mode of transportation in amsterdam if you do not live in the centre of the city.








it is hard to come down from the high of travelling however
life is lived in the mundane details and to make joy and find beauty close to home is key to contentment. That and a certain 'come and go' sweet knowledge of letting go big breath out.

Yesterday i pulled out all the dirty, mouse stained carpet from the loft up stairs, swept and cleaned, now it is ready for. . .the next step what ever that maybe. Everything in good time
Afterwards I went swimming and that was the right next step for me. Lovely cool june water felt good to get my body clean and fresh.

every time i go in i am convinced jenny comes in a little further, by the end of my stay she may be a swimming dog!

I will be back in Edmonton in about two weeks. And then it is back to paid employement.



Comments

Popular Posts