Mundane Love

My day was a fine day with sun shining and a temperature high enough to allow for skirt swishing and sandal flapping. I did not work on this monday -first day back to school after spring break. So I did as i did-though meaning to do alot, I accomplished only a little of it.
I have completely committed to going to Beartrap for the summer season.I am thinking of being away from Edmonton from June to October. I got the community newspapers from the area and after poring over their booming and brimming over classified sections. I am sure there will be no problem finding work. It is the 'after the summer' i am uncertain of, if i stay as a sub i will need to find other ways fill out my interests. What will I do? Will i be an artist an activist a writer? what ever i do I need to remember that every day i am living it out. . .my life my philosophies my choices and loves. I am living it right now and not waiting for something something else to happen. i am doing it now. life is the maddest of mundane love. It is the everyday.
I think you misunderstood my take on the mundane. It may be very zen of me, i do not know. To clarify my meaning- to live the mundanity is to live the distraction. If you have a monkey mind that jumps from moment to moment then go with it. If you need naps then nap-a-way and when you wake up- wake up fully, stretch fully and reach for that uncracked & dusty book. If it is to work at night than night time is your friend. If you want to change something, than do it, do it slowly and carefully so the change becomes the mundane and routine instead of the extreme and exception.



I got my taxes back. I have a refund of 2000 dollars. i should start building my RRSP fund. It would be a good idea but a plane ticket sure would be nice. . .maybe a compromise can be reached. . .

Comments

Popular Posts