for today

there is a world of shit outside, for sure, so the question for myself is . . .do i want to wallow in the shit and try to clean it up becoming more frusterated and low as i do so or do i want to find something else more precious. Okay not fair because i have already naswered that question. I have to stop killing myself and pretending that i can handle things i cannot and do not want to handle. I am a very simple woman. I do not want much because i do not have much to give, so i need to stop complicating my life with considerations of meaning and purpose. When i do that i become frusterated and stopped up with greed and longing.



I am leaving edmonton for the summer. I am leaving in the spring season. I hope I am not running away from anything - I do not think so. I am trying to move on with my life with good things and new learning. Because life is the maddest of love and i need to embrace it.

Comments

Popular Posts